Heartspeak, Episode 19: Gene Genie

Aug 3, 2018 | Heartspeak, Podcasts | 0 comments

I am Ok with scientists altering gene patterns to eliminate serious illness but am very unsure about creating ‘designer babies’ which is becoming a reality, especially as we only know the function of 8.2% of our genome. What about the other 91.8% and the effect of environment on our gene expression?


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This